Vibrato, Chorus, and Rotary Effects with a Twist
As we've come to expect from EarthQuaker Devices, the Aqueduct vibrato pedal is capable of creating unique sonic textures you can't achieve with typical vibrato pedals. With just a handful of controls, the Aqueduct conjures up everything from subtle swampy warbling to chorusing, flanging, and tremolo effects. The key to its flexibility is in the eight different modulation modes, including envelope-controlled modes that respond dynamically to your pick attack. If you're searching for a pedal that covers all the vibrato effects you can think of, plus a ton you've never heard before, Sweetwater definitely recommends the EarthQuaker Devices Aqueduct pedal.
Eight modulation modes for vast creative potential
- Sine — smooth and subtle for classic vibrato effects
- Triangle — more prominent than sine, with greater emphasis on peaks
- Ramp — short pulse followed by a rapid downward slope
- Square — very choppy, hard-edged effects
- Random — ranges from "warped record" to wild, unpredictable pitch bends
- Env D — envelope-controlled depth, knob sets relative min/max range
- Env R — envelope-controlled rate, knob sets relative min/max range
- Env P — envelope-controlled pitch, ranges from subtle chorus to pitch bend
- 1 x 1/4"
- 1 x 1/4"
- 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)