Analog Signal Path
Analog amplifier circuitry ensures Crush amps possess the lively feel and responsiveness that Orange is famous for, inspiring guitarists to play their instruments, not the technology. The Crush 12's Overdrive control can be used to sculpt a wide range of dirty tones, from sweet and crunchy to rich and thick. The newly voiced EQ section allows for even greater control over your sound.
The headphone/line output includes our new CabSim feature, faithfully emulating the sound of a mic'd Orange 4x12" cabinet loaded with our flagship Voice of the World speakers. Use headphones for silent practice or connect to a mixer/recording console to capture huge, authentic Orange tones in the studio.
Voice of the World Speaker
Orange custom designed speakers deliver the perfect balance between modern low end punch and vintage highs, maintaining clarity even when pushed.
Classic Orange Styling
Finished in Orange's legendary livery dating back to 1968, the Crush range features basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth, signature 'picture frame' edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel.
- Features: Single channel guitar amp combo with overdrive control, 3 band EQ and cabsim-loaded phones output
- Front Panel: (right to left) Instrument input, gain, overdrive, bass, middle, treble, volume, phones output
- Speaker: Custom 6" voice of the world
- Output Power: 12 watts
- Unboxed Dimensions: (W x H x D) 30.5 x 29 x 17.5CM (12.01 x 11.42 x 6.88")
- Unboxed Weight: 4.7KG (10.4LB)