Undeniably addictive touch response from the original Z Wreck
The original Z Wreck amplifier earned its acclaim with its incredible touch sensitivity and edge-of-overdrive character — it was built for and approved by none other than Brad Paisley, after all. Dr. Z wanted the Z Wreck Jr. combo to offer the same tonal tenacity as the flagship amp, with the convenience of a master volume control. Equipped with a 5Y3 rectifier tube, the Z Wreck Jr. yields the beloved touch sensitivity and "blooming" character found in the original Z Wreck's "Comfort" setting.
With basic EQ and volume controls, the Z Wreck Jr. is built to dial in great tones fast. This is truly the sort of amp where you can set all controls at noon and tweak to taste in a matter of seconds, perfect for gigs where you barely get a line check, let alone a full sound check.
NOS Russian tubes
Tube junkies will be pleased with the Z Wreck Jr.'s stock tube complement. Loaded with NOS Russian 6n14ns (EL84s), the Z Wreck Jr. combo exhibits inspiring sonics, sweet breakup, and extended life.
Celestion Greenback speaker
You've heard it on countless records over the decades, and that's why Dr. Z equips the Z Wreck Jr. with a UK-made Celestion Greenback 12" speaker. It offers the classic British tone — rich and complex with a distinctive midrange growl.
Dr. Z Z Wreck Jr. Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- 15-watt tube combo based on the acclaimed Z Wreck amp built for Brad Paisley
- 12" Celestion Greenback speaker delivers the classic rock tones you've heard on countless albums
- High headroom with amazingly dynamic response to your touch
- NOS Russian EL84s exhibit superior sonics and extended life
- Simple control set (Volume, Bass, Treble, Cut) dials in great tones fast
- 5Y3 rectifier tube creates a gloriously saggy, blooming harmonic experience