Suhr KokoBoost Pedal
Add to Cart
- Tells you when your battery is about to go kaput
- Kicks the teeth of of your amp
- Toothless amps don't hurt when they bite
Boost: Adjusts the overall output of the boost circuit. The Boost control varies from 0dB (unity gain) to +20dB of gain. Turning this control to higher settings will efficiently push the front-end of your amplifier and create a broad range of natural overdriven tones.
Mid: Adjusts the output of the selected Mid frequency (via the Freq switch) that is added to the clean boosted signal.
The three position frequency switch is active when the mid boost is engaged, and allows you to choose between three midrange voicings.
- Left (Mids): Full and Smooth, tuned specifically to bring out your guitars natural midrange characteristics.
- Middle (High Mids): Clear and articulate, voiced to cut through a mix for solo playing.
- Right (Low Mids): Fat and Creamy, excellent for thickening up rhythm and lead tones.
Selectable Bypass Mode: Koko includes a high quality, transparent sounding, buffer. Via an internal switch, you can choose to have Koko operate in true bypass, or buffered bypass modes.
FX Link: The FX Link connector allows the pedal’s switching function to be controlled from an external switch, pedal board, loop switcher, or any other custom interface. FX Link also provides the ability to power up in the On/Off state.
Low Battery Monitor: Koko incorporates a unique battery monitor that alerts the user to low battery conditions. In addition, the battery monitor will automatically switch the pedal to True Bypass if the battery voltage is too low for the circuitry to correctly operate.