Audio-Technica ATW-3212 Hand Held Wirless system 530-590MHZ
Add to Cart
Audio-Technica ATW-3212/C510EE1 Overview
The Audio-Technica ATW-3212/C510EE1 3000 Series Fourth Generation is a frequency-agile, true diversity UHF wireless microphone system designed to give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. The system includes an ATW-R3210 receiver, an ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter, and an ATW-C510 interchangeable cardioid dynamic microphone capsule, and is designed to provide intelligible, natural audio while minimizing potential interference, for stage, television, lecture, event presentation, or house of worship applications.
Operating in the EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz band with 2400 frequencies and a range up to 328', the 3000 Series Fourth Generation system offers a 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice of that offered by the previous versions. Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver, and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. In case of interference, the Multifunction button on the transmitter lets you quickly switch to a backup frequency so you can keep working with minimal interruption.
The ATW-R3210 receiver is equipped with two flexible antennas, a balanced XLR output, and an unbalanced 1/4" output. The ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter is powered via two AA batteries and is designed for low handling noise. It also features an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules. The ATW-C510 capsule has a cardioid polar pattern, which effectively rejects unwanted background sound and helps reduce feedback on stage.
The ATW-3212/C510EE1 ships with an AC adapter and rackmount adapters for the receiver.
- Key Features
- Fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless system gives users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum
- Includes ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter with ATW-C510 interchangeable cardioid dynamic microphone capsule
- Wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility—Band EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz (2400 frequencies)
- Capsule with multi-stage grille design offers effective protection against plosives and smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- True diversity operation reduces dropouts
- 328' operating range
- Multifunction button on handheld transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback
- Handheld transmitter offers low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Transmitter with rugged, metal housing is powered via two AA batteries
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N (both available separately) smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries (available separately)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas (available separately) and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced audio output jacks