6L6 power tube yields glassy cleans and toneful grit
The Blackstar Studio 10 6L6 is loaded with a 6L6 power tube. Prized for their fat, round low end and bright clean tones, 6L6s are the epitome of American amplifier tone. These tubes are also extremely versatile, performing as well for clean jazz as they do for hot lead tones. Thanks to its 6L6 power tube, the Studio 10 6L6 delivers a wide range of vintage tones, all pumped through a Celestion Seventy 80 speaker for defined, controlled lows and punchy, aggressive mids.
Loaded with player-friendly additions
The level of tone packed inside of the Studio 10 6L6 is impressive for a small 10-watt amp. And it’s loaded with features that are sure to add excitement to your recording sessions. Its speaker-emulated output is taken after its Class A power stage, so you’ll inject your projects with 6L6 power tube tone, along with the dimensional sound of a miked-up cab. Integrating the Studio 10 6L6 with your pedalboard and other effects is a piece of cake thanks to its effects loop. You also get three external speaker outputs for adding an extension cab. Beyond that, the Studio 10 6L6 features a built-in reverb that provides lush ambience without washing out your playing.
- Number of Channels:Single channel
- Total Power:10W Single-ended Class A
- Speaker Size:1 x 12" Celestion Seventy 80
- Preamp Tubes:1 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:1 x 6L6
- Reverb:Digital Reverb
- EQ:Tone control
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm, 2 x 16 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (emulated out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" TRS (emulated out)
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (drive)
- Footswitch Included:Yes
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:32.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:STUDIO106L6